Motorola posts Android 2.1 upgrade timeline for its smartphones
As you may already know, Android 2.1 updates for the Verizon Droid and for the Milestone are already rolling out.
In Q3, the Motorola BackFlip (for AT&T) and the Motorola Dext (for Asia-Pacific) will also be upgraded to Android 2.1.
Upgrades for the Motorola Devour (pictured above) and the Dext for Europe and Latin America are currently under evaluation.
- Motorola BackFlip with Android announced for Italy
- 20 to 30 Motorola Android smartphones coming this year?
- Motorola Dext / Cliq previewed. Low price apparently confirmed
- #CES2010: Motorola Announces Long-Awaited Backflip Android Device
- Motorola Dext to bring Android to Orange UK in October